Have all of your veterinary questions answered online without having to take your pet anywhere! A certified vet is available to assist you in your time of need.
Professional vets will take the time to answer any query you have about your beloved pet. Feel free to ask any time of the day, any day of the week. We are here to answer all your concerns 24 hours a day!
Why Should I Ask a Veterinarian?
Your pet is like a family member. No matter what animal you have, from a dog to a cat, a turtle to a lizard, this pet has come into your life to bring you joy and love. So, therefore, it makes sense to ask a vet online about any concern you have before taking the time to make an appointment with your regular veterinarian. Especially if the question you have does not really warrant an appointment.
There are many advantages to asking a veterinarian online rather than making an appointment with your regular vet. Let’s face it…taking any pet to the vet is expensive. Many vets will charge for everything they do. It is not uncommon to have a charge for an office call, a physical exam, and then every test they run. So you can see how your bill can quickly escalate.
Our number one priority is to be here to help you with any concern you have about your pet. Perhaps your dog is scooting across the floor on his bottom. Or your cat is vomiting up liquid. Maybe your turtle will not eat or your lizard is being very aggressive. We have a goal to fix your issue as fast as possible so your animal can have the best life possible. We strive to provide the most accurate information possible. Every time we will listen to your concerns and give our expertise in a way that you can understand without using too many “vet terms”.
The following are all excellent reasons why you should consider asking a vet online rather than making an appointment with your veterinarian.
- Quick information is provided. You will not have to wait around for a solution to be provided to you.
- Our team will listen to all of your questions and concerns without cutting you off. We will not assume anything as we feel it is important to hear all your concerns first.
- We provide cheaper solutions on ways you can assist your family pet in making them feel better.
- Our goal is to make your pet feel better. We do not have money on our minds as some vet clinics may. Your pet is the main concern, no matter how big or little the issue is.
- We will not charge you for every little thing as a vet clinic may do.
- We will never pressure you into buying things that are not really necessary for your beloved fur baby.
- All our veterinarians are certified professionals.
- Several options will be provided for you to decide which one is best for your pet.
- You can access a vet any time to assess your pet’s symptoms.
- You can save yourself time trying to find a time that works for you during the vet’s office hours. This means you will not have to take time off work or make arrangements for someone else to take your pet to the veterinarian.
- Peace of mind is given knowing you are doing the right thing for your beloved fur baby.
- You do not need to wait for a vet to call you back like you may if your issue occurs after hours.
- Your pet will not be stressed during a car ride to the vet. Many pets will associate going to the vet with a car ride. This not only puts stress on the pet but can also make you, as the pet owner, anxious. After all, no one likes to see their fur baby suffer.
- Wear and tear will not happen on your car. You will also be saving gas, especially if the vet’s office is far away.
- Pet owners are able to access a vet anywhere from their phone, tablet, laptop, or personal computer. This is perfect for when you are on vacation, visiting relatives, or on a camping trip.
- Veterinarians online will not hurry you to move on to the next patient in order to stay on time with other appointments.
- The information provided can be trusted and comes from a very reliable source.
Get Correct Information Every Time
It can be hard to find correct information online when googling the issue you are having with your pet. Everyone has different opinions on what should or should not be done. One place you may find a remedy that is supposed to help with a specific ailment, but on another site, it says never use that remedy. It is super hard to know what to believe.
And sometimes you can not even find the information at all. No matter what words you type in, or how much you change what you are searching for, the information is not what you are looking for.
By asking a veterinarian online, we will never provide information that is not suitable for what your pet needs.
With the assistance of an online veterinarian, you can be certain that your pet is getting the best care possible for whatever issue they are facing. No matter if they have a stomachache, will not eat, or are not using the litter box as they should, a solution can be offered by an online vet.
After you have asked an online vet about a specific issue, and they have provided answers to what to try, you can feel good knowing that you have helped your best friend in staying as healthy as they can! So go ahead and ask any questions you have. Your pet’s health is our number one priority and we will assist in whatever means possible to be certain that a favorable outcome is just around the corner.